Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello!



Welcome to my blog horse and photography lovers! 

My wish for you is that this blog spot will be the place that you come to when looking for artistic inspiration. I hope after reading my blogs that you will want to run out and photograph your own beloved horses! I love teaching people about photography so if you ever have any questions just drop me an email at info@jennifermunson.com

I am working hard this summer on updating my website.  I will be revealing lots of new images. I will also feature my new fine art prints for sale section. I hope to have the new site up and running by August.

I decided to add this blog to my updated site too. I wanted you to get to know "me" the real person behind the camera. The woman who is passionate about horses and the art of photography. 

~Jennifer Munson

No comments: