Friday, May 14, 2010

Horseback riding on the beach in Texas

I just came back from a vacation in Texas. Texas is amazing! My husband and I went to the Alamo as well as a few other surrounding missions. We enjoyed the River walk in San Antonio. We also made our way to the Capitol building in Austin and had the chance to see the famous bats (Google that). We visited Houston (my favorite place in Texas) and went to the Space Center, that was an amazing life experience. We also drove up to Corpus Christi and rode horses on the beach and visited the USS Lexington. Yes - we did a lot in 4 days! I needed a vacation from my vacation... pictures soon to come but for now- enjoy my video of riding horses on the beach. To find out more about riding horses on the beach in Corpus Christi go to their website, http://www.horsesonthebeachcorpus.com/

No comments: